Saturday, January 5, 2013

Projects Update!

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to inform you that I've added a Projects page to the site, outlining the current projects that I'm working on, and past projects that you're free to play around with.

Projects Page

The most exciting thing you'll find here is a link to the Alpha build of a text based game I've been working on as of late called Must Survive. The tutorial Episode 0: Elevated is available to play now in alpha form. I highly encourage anyone with a Mac or Linux box to give this a try, I'm anxious to hear what people have to say, bad or good.

I also outline a couple of other projects that I'm not actively working on, but I've spent a lot of time on in the past.


  • MagicStats
  • ThompRPG
As updates are released, and new content is added, I will post here to notify people, but I will keep the project page links up to date with the latest versions, patch notes, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment