Sunday, March 31, 2013

PAX East 2013 Cosplay!

I mentioned on Twitter that I'd post up all the cosplay pictures I took at PAX East 2013 this year, so here you go! 

I have to apologize for the quality of the pictures. While the camera on my phone is great, it tends to be a bit shaky sometimes, and the lighting was screwy in the convention center. At any rate, most of them came out fine, just not as good as they could have been.


The Pics

Taric and Lulu from League of Legends!

Chell from the Portal games!

You better know who these guys are...

Taric and Zyra from League of Legends. This was one of the more impressive cosplays I saw.

ZOMBIE!

Sort of tough to see, but great costumes!

Super elaborate costume of Atlas from Portal 2.
She needed help to walk around because she was on stilts.

Probably my favorite cosplay of the show: Geralt of Rivia and Iorveth from The Witcher 2. 

Nidalee and Pikachu.

Some Borderlands 2 cosplayers.

This Fiddlesticks was amazing. He had spring loaded stilts that he jumped all over the center with.
It was awesome.

Waiting in line for Transistor, The Kid from Bastion and Desmond from Assassin's Creed.

Some Machinima.com Mortal Kombat cosplayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment